- RSS Channel Showcase 6305101
- RSS Channel Showcase 8368454
- RSS Channel Showcase 2292698
- RSS Channel Showcase 4814957
Articles on this Page
- 04/13/17--11:06: _Digging Into the Ou...
- 05/16/17--04:10: _Presenting the New ...
- 05/29/17--10:24: _Chopard Rooftop at ...
- 09/06/17--04:34: _Get to Know the Qui...
- 09/08/17--07:03: _What You Should be ...
- 09/14/17--04:54: _Best Design Guides:...
- 09/16/17--06:59: _10 Things You Don’t...
- 10/09/17--02:39: _Check Out What is H...
- 12/04/17--02:29: _Get the Christmas J...
- 12/13/17--04:17: _The New Year’s Eve ...
- 12/15/17--06:29: _Best Design Guides ...
- 12/22/17--04:59: _10 Reasons Why You ...
- 01/08/18--02:45: _Let Us Guide you Th...
- 04/13/17--11:06: Digging Into the Outstanding Collection Launched by Baxter
- 05/16/17--04:10: Presenting the New Fantini showroom in Miami Art District
- 05/29/17--10:24: Chopard Rooftop at Hotel Martinez refurbished by FLEXFORM
- 09/06/17--04:34: Get to Know the Quiet Luxury of the Grand Hotel du Palais Royal
- 09/08/17--07:03: What You Should be Expect From The London Design Festival 2017
- 09/14/17--04:54: Best Design Guides: a guide through the London Design Festival 2017
- 09/16/17--06:59: 10 Things You Don’t Want to Miss at London Design Festival 2017
- 10/09/17--02:39: Check Out What is Happening in the Venice Design Week 2017
- 12/13/17--04:17: The New Year’s Eve 2017 Best Party Destinations
- 12/15/17--06:29: Best Design Guides Gives You the Best New Year’s Eve 2017 Parties!
- 01/08/18--02:45: Let Us Guide you Through Paris During Maison et Objet 2018
Taipei Sofa designed by Paola Navone
Fantini was established in 1947 by Giovanni and Ersilio Fantini, and since then it has provided the most authentic Italian designs to the world by combining great hand-crafting skills with industrial technology and techniques. Fantini Group has recently opened the new and emblematic Fantini showroom in Miami Art District, offering high-end and luxury designs for luxury interiors.
The showroom fully comprises and reflects the Fantini philosophy, in an exclusive and elegant exhibition with over 230 square meters presents a wide range of samples, luxurious mosaics, marbles and terrazzo floors to complete the most incredible projects.
To celebrate the 70th edition of Cannes Film Festival, FLEXFORM was once again responsible for the design and furnishings of the exquisite Chopard Rooftop at the luxury Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez. The Cannes Film Festival is one of the biggest and most important events regarding the cinema industry which honours the most authentic and original achievements in cinema.
The 5-stars hotel is located at the prestigious and exclusive Croisette and it offers breathtaking views over the Cannes Bay and the Mediterranean Sea.
If names really tell a story, Grand Hotel du Palais Royal may be one good example.
Alongside the famous and historic Palais Royal and its famous gardens, the Grand Hotel du
Palais Royal has completed a full renovation in 2013 inviting guests to enjoy the feeling of
quiet luxury. And today, Best Design Guides has some exclusive details to share with you.
From 21st–24th September 2017, the London Design Fair will host once again the largest collection of international exhibitions, designers, brands, country pavilions and galleries, set in one dynamic location during the London Design Festival 2017. Launching several brand-new show elements, this year’s exciting London Design Fair will pack an intense creative punch. And us here, at Best Design Guides, couldn’t be more excited about these prominent design events.
The London Design Festival 2017 is coming, and, since the event has so much to offer, sometimes the attendants don’t know what to do in it or what to see. So, Best Design guides felt obliged to compose you a guide through the London Design Festival 2017, where you can find everything you need to know the event, from the best events to luxury hotels to stay over during the event.
The London Design Festival is approaching. And it’s approaching fast. And with it, it’s incredible exhibitions and installations. But have no fears! In this article, Best Design Guides are going to show you 10 incredible exhibitions and installations at one of the best design events in the world. We’ve selected our top favorite ones to get you excited!
See Also: What You Should be Expect From The London Design Festival 2017
Displayed in light-filled vestibules next to the Glass and Ceramics Galleries will be two sculptural pieces by Czech glassmaker Petr Stanický.
The Venice Design Week (VDW) brings together many events that take place in the beautiful Italian city of Venice from the 7th to the 15th of October. Designers and design companies from all over the world are invited to feature in exhibitions, competitions, and special events. Visitors to the Venice Design Week can visit exhibitions of contemporary design and at the same time explore the hidden corners of Venice, discover how the ancient objects were designed and decorated.
Fairy lights. Festival of Lights. Night of the Candles. Whatever the tradition, light displays have been a part of holiday celebrations for centuries. Let’s be honest, one of the best features of Christmas is, without any doubts, the decorations. They make us dream of a white, snowy, Lapland Christmas in Santa’s house with hot cocoa, cookies and all the gifts we want. Join Best Design Guides and see for yourself the best Christmas decorations in the world.
The countdown has started. Not to the beginning of the new year, but to the New Year’s Eve party we’re attending. That glamorous, stylish and possibly beautifully decadent party where we leave 2017 to rest and hope for a successful 2018. In order for that to happen, Best Design Guides compiled you a list of the best destinations for the New Year’s Eve 2017.
⇒ Subscribe to our newsletter here and always be up-to-date on our posts!
The first of January is a time to start over, to celebrate the old and hope for the new, an opportunity to resolve, to change (hopefully for the better). Whether you’re hoping to shed excess pounds or kick a bad habit, before going cold turkey why not have one last fling? Plan your last hurrah in style, at one of the world’s most impressive New Year’s Eve 2017 parties. Join Best Design Guides and find out the best parties in the world!
The Covet group has just opened a new luxury design/showroom in Paris, the fabulous city of lights. This is the fourth luxury design space of its kind, following similar projects from the Covet Group in New York, London and Porto. Just like these other projects, the brand new Covet Paris is an elegant and magnificent luxury place that you can not miss. Today, Best Design Guides will give 10 reasons why you should visit the new Covet Paris during the Maison et Objet 2018.
With Maison et Objet 2018 right around the corner, you must prepare your Paris city guide, like, yesterday. There’s a lot going on at Ville Lumiére all day (and all night), so you must be prepared. But, although Maison et Objet is a pretty good excuse to visit the city, you can always come back at another time. Bearing such perspective in mind, Best Design Guides will provide you with an infographic with 10 reasons why you must love the eternal city of lights.